- To add the Skio Zendesk app, first download the private app from https://dashboard.skio.com/zendesk.zip
- Go to the Admin center in Zendesk
- Go to Zendesk Support Apps, click Private Apps, click Upload private app and upload zendesk.zip you just downloaded. For the app name type in "Skio". When you see the private app warning, click "Upload".
- Next, copy your token from the Zendesk integrations page (http://dashboard.skio.com/integrations/zendesk). Copy this token.
- Insert this token into the token field in Zendesk and click install
- You should now see the Skio app in tickets! If the email matches a subscriber, the Skio Zendesk app will populate with revelant information: