- Multipass allows you to sync your Shopify customer accounts and Skio customer accounts so that your customers only need to log in once to be logged into both!
- This provides a great customer experience for your customers as they won't have to login or out multiple times while shopping on your store!
- You'll need to be on Shopify Plus to use this feature.
How do I set it up?
Before you get started in Skio, you'll need to first get your Multipass secret key from your Shopify admin.
- Log in to your Shopify admin, go to Settings Checkout.
- Scroll down to the Customer Accounts section and ensure that you have either Accounts are optional selected or Accounts are required.
- Select Enable Multipass. Once enabled, a secret will be shared with you. You will need the secret in order to generate tokens to log your customers into your Shopify store. Make sure you keep your secret private.
- Once you have your Multipass secret, you'll need to add this into your Skio account. Go to your Skio Dashboard.
- Click on Settings on the left-hand menu.
- Scroll down to the Multipass section and enter your Multipass secret that you received in step 3.
- Scroll to the top of the page and click Save.
- You're done!