Cancel Flow v2
- Setup Instructions
- Video Walkthroughs
What is the cancellation flow in Skio?
Skio allows you to customize cancellation reasons, offer incentives to prevent cancellations, and track saved subscriptions
How can I customize the cancellation flow?
Merchants can customize each cancellation reason, the rebuttal message, and the discount offered to prevent cancellations
Can I offer an incentive to prevent cancellation?
Yes! Merchants can setup a discount incentive when a subscriber tries to cancel with a built-in cooldown window to prevent abuse
Step 1: Choose cancellation reasons
- On the left side of the page, choose up to 10 cancellation reasons to identify why subscribers are cancelling
- Note: An “other” section will appear automatically as a cancellation reason and will ask the subscriber to type in a note to explain their cancellation reason
- Cancellation reasons are added to each subscription
- Merchants should try to have at least 5 cancellation reasons
Step 2: Choose message rebuttals
- On the right side of page, choose up to 10 different cancellation rebuttals which will be displayed based upon the cancellation reason a subscriber chooses
- A rebuttal is a message that will populate after the cancellation reason is shown and before the discount incentive is offered
- Rebuttals are a great tool to educate subscribers about different actions they can take within the customer portal (swaps, custom shipping intervals if enabled, etc)
Step 3: Choose cancellation reason action
- When setting up a cancellation reason in Cancel Flow v2, you can now select a recommended actiont to be displayed for each reason
- The actions available are:
- Skip Next Order
- Change Next Order Date
- Edit Shipping Frequency
- Swap Products
- Offer Discount (off next order only)
- Click save!
Step 4: Choose discount incentive & cooldown window
- After a subscriber is shown their rebuttal reason, Skio can trigger an incentive discount that will apply to the next order to help prevent cancellations
- The discount can be setup as a dollar off discount ($) or percentage off discount (%)
- To prevent discount abuse, Skio offers a cooldown window which disables the discount incentive for a set number of days
- By default this is set to 100 days