- Enabling and disabling "Limit one-time upsell quantities to 1
When merchants go into their products they have a new option to limit one-time upsells to only one per subscription.
Enabling and disabling "Limit one-time upsell quantities to 1"
To enable this option merchants need to go click on the check box for "One-time upsell eligible". This will open up a couple more options such as One-time percentage off and Limit customers to only a single one-time upsell in subscription. To toggle this feature make sure the slider is black, and on the right of the toggle, to disable it should be grey and on the left side of the toggle.
- Can this be set up when a product is set up?
- Yes, just click the One-time upsell eligible option when setting up the product.
- How does an admin or customer edit the quantity of the upsell past one?
- The quantity can be edited like any subscription in the dashboard or portal by hitting the + or - buttons or going into edit product.