Input API keys
The API keys required change depending on which payment processor you're using. Note that this includes any payment processor you have ever used (including migrations in the past). For example, if you migrated from Braintree to Stripe, you would follow instructions for the Stripe and Braintree sections.
As a note, please only input the keys / access requested by our Launch / Migrations team during migration from one platform to Skio.
No action is needed if you were always on Shopify payments.
Visit dashboard.skio.com/migrate-payments and complete the Connect Stripe and Add Stripe API Keys steps.
Complete the above Stripe steps after the migration, and contact Skio support with keys for Braintree and Paypal.
- Go to https://developer.paypal.com/developer/applications
- Navigate to "My apps and credentials" on the left
- Make sure you hit "Live" on the page
- Hit "Create app"
- Go through the prompt until you see the secret and client key and copy these to enter in the dashboard link
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, check "Transaction search" and hit "Save"
Braintree: We need Braintree API keys and your merchant ID to resolve differences between Recharge email IDs and PayPal email ids. https://developer.paypal.com/braintree/articles/control-panel/important-gateway-credentials/
Complete the Auth.net steps on dashboard.skio.com/migrate