- Rules allow you to provide automatic discounts to your customers based on the conditions you set up, including volume discounts.
- This can be a great way to encourage your customers to buy more products on subscription from your store
What are Rules?
Rules are a way to provide an automatic discount to your customers based on their subscriptions. There are two types of Rules that you can set up.
- Box discount
- Volume discount
The box discount is a part of the build-a-box feature which allows your customers to create custom boxes filled with products of their choosing (with the selection determined by you!) to save money.
The volume discount option allows you to reward your customers for buying a higher quantity of products on your store. You can set it up to be based on the number of products total, or of a specific product! You can learn more in the volume discount article.
How do I set it up?
- Go to your Skio Dashboard
- Click on Rules on the left-hand menu
- Click + New in the top menu
- Select the type of rule you want to configure