Executive summary dashboard
- Overview (TL;DR)
- What is it?
- How do I use it?
- Dashboard walkthrough
- The executive summary dashboard includes important business KPI scorecards including:
- Active subscriptions
- New subscriptions
- Cancelled subscriptions
- Subscription order count
- MRR - current
- MRR - new
- MRR - cancelled
- AOV for subscription orders
- The executive dashboard includes several tables including:
- Subscription vitals
- Subscriber vitals
- New vs cancelled subscribers
- New vs recurring order performance
- Cancellation reasons
What is it?
The executive summary dashboards live within the executive summary tab within Skio analytics. The dashboards within this tab are meant to provide a clear, high-level overview of the performance of your store while also empowering brands to find the data they need with date filters, drill ups, and exports.
Date filters are found at the top of each dashboard and can filter the displayed data through both set intervals (ie last 30 days) as well as custom intervals. Additionally, each table in this tab displays daily metrics and clicking the "drill up" button at the top of each table will expand the view (still within the date filter) to greater timelines. After days, drill ups will then provide metrics on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
Every table is exportable.
How do I use it?
Within Skio, all dashboards will live within the Analytics tab in Skio admin. The section below includes video tutorials outlining how to use each dashboard. Please see this doc for a full glossary. Here are the definitions used for each metric found in the scorecards at the top of the page:
- Active subscription: Count of all currently active subscriptions (by the subscription_id)
- New subscriptions: Count of new subscriptions — not dependent on the subscriber being a New Subscriber
- Cancelled subscriptions: Count of all cancelled subscriptions in the time filter
- Sub orders: Distinct order count that includes a subscription (1-time add-ons will be included in sub orders if processed through Skio)
- MRR - current: total recurring monthly revenue
- Equation: sub price / interval * 30.437
- MRR - new: total recurring monthly revenue from net new subscriptions
- Equation: sub price / interval * 30.437 from new subscriptions within the date range
- MRR - cancelled: total recurring monthly revenue from subscriptions that are now cancelled
- Equation: sub price / interval * 30.437 from subscriptions that are now cancelled within the date range
- AOV - sub: Average order value from subscription orders (1-time add-ons are included in this revenue metric)
- Equation: Sub. Revenue / Sub. Orders
Subscription & subscriber vitals
New vs cancelled subscribers
What are the definitions for the terms used in these dashboards?
- Please review our glossary for the terms used in the analytics dashboards: Skio data glossary